Before I got to Miami, I did a research on Google for the Best Miami travel tips. I looked for local bloggers and I hardly found anyone. I decided to make a list with my Best Miami Travel Tips, based on my experiences in the city, for those who plan a visit to Miami.
Book your stay in Miami with Booking.com
SUPPORT MY WORK!
If you enjoy my content and you’d like to support this channel, so that I will be able to continue offering you that kind of content for free, please consider using the below AFFILIATE LINKS (Booking & Amazon).
If you make a booking with BOOKING.COM with my link or a purchase on AMAZON.COM with my link, I earn a small commission at NO additional cost to you.
Click here for Booking.com
Click here for Amazon.com
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for using my affiliate links! Helps a lot!
1. The most romantic place I visited in Miami was Vizcaya museum and gardens. I can imagine hundreds of photo shootings taking place here.
2. Go to Le Sandwicherie for fresh yummy huge sandwiches. I loved it and went twice.
Best Miami travel tips
3. Explore Miami Beach on two wheels. There are city bikes to rent and many hotels give them to their guests for free. Miami beach is a bike friendly area with not much traffic and many bike lanes. Unless you go to the avenues which are more crowded. Moreover, it’s hard to see everything on foot, so the smartest way to explore Miami Beach is by bicycle.
4. In Miami Beach don’t visit only the touristic parts like Ocean Drive and Lincoln road. Go and check the side streets.
5. One of my favorite parts of South Beach Miami was hands down Española Way. If you go there, you will understand why!
6. Interested in art, galleries and so on? Go to The Wynwood Walls and PAMM Museum.
7. Apart from Miami Beach, check out those neighborhoods: Downtown Miami, Brickell city centre, Coral Gables, Little Havana art district, Coconut Grove.
8. What I dreamt of is having a helicopter tour above the city but it wasn’t possible…hopefully next time.
9. I loved the italian dinner at Cibo.
10. Check out Everglades National Park.
*DISCLOSURE: My content includes affiliate links. I earn a small commission if you make a purchase. The price does NOT change for you. I am not paid me to include these affiliate links. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for using my affiliate links and supporting my work.