When the airplane brings me to Spain, these are the 11 things that I like to do:
1. Throwing the handkerchiefs on the ground in a Madrid bar like the Spaniards.
2. Greece is famous for its nightlife, but there is no comparison to what I experienced in the Spanish capital city! Does anybody stay home at night? Parks, streets and bars were more crowded after midnight than during the day!
3. Taking the airplane from Barajas Airport to the Balearic Islands, or much better, to South America.
4. Giving crumbs to the swans and ducks and hiring a pedal boat in the lake of the Retiro Park on a sunny Spanish day.
5. A day excursion to Toledo for the landscape, the Toledo cathedral, and the El Greco paintings.
6. Going out for the Tapas-Time or having a late-night dinner savouring Jamón Serrano, tortilla de patata, and paella while drinking Sangria!
7. Stopping by a Churreria or Churro stand on my way back home after an evening of fun with the Spaniards.
8. Trying to sing “Besame, besame mucho, como si fuera esta noche la ultima vez..” on a karaoke night in Barcelona.
9. Visiting the Gaudí buildings in Barcelona and taking a lot of pictures.
10. Going on a road trip on the spanish coast starting from Barcelona, driving through Valencia and at the end reaching Málaga.
11. Having a Spanish course in Valencia and meeting other international people who try to speak in Spanish. You can search the internet and find out that there are so many interesting language courses. Believe me, it can be fun learning a language while having vacation in Spain.
Besos a todo los amigos en España. ¡Hasta la próxima!