Before I got to Miami, I did a research on Google for Miami travel tips of bloggers who reside in the city and I hardly found something. So, here are a few travel tips, based on my experiences in the city, for those who are going to visit Miami:
1. The most romantic place I visited in Miami was Vizcaya museum and gardens. I can imagine hundreds of photo shootings taking place here.
2. Go to Le Sandwicherie for fresh yummy huge sandwiches. I loved it and went twice.
3. Explore Miami Beach on two wheels. There are city bikes to rent and many hotels give them to their guests for free. Miami beach is a bike friendly area with not much traffic, unless you go to the avenues which are more crowded, and many bike lanes. Moreover, it’s hard to see everything on foot, so the smartest way to explore Miami Beach is by bicycle.
4. In Miami Beach don’t visit only the touristic parts like Ocean Drive and Lincoln road. Go and check the side streets.
5. One of my favorite parts of South Beach Miami was hands down Española Way. If you go there, you will understand why!
6. When it comes to art, go to The Wynwood Walls and PAMM Museum.
7. Apart from Miami Beach, check out those neighborhoods: Downtown Miami, Brickell city centre, Coral Gables, Little Havana art district, Coconut Grove.
8. What I dreamt of is having a helicopter tour above the city but it wasn’t possible…next time.
9. I loved the italian dinner at Cibo.
10. Check out Everglades National Park.
Note: the photos above were taken at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and at The Setai Hotel.