Prague was one of the destinations that I was dreaming of for a long time and then that day came, that one specific day of your dreams, this small dream to visit the Golden City of a Thousand Spires had come true.
A mix of Charles Bridge, astronomical clocks, illuminated castles, Czech marionettes, and black theatre in my mind was enough for me to call Prague my fairy tale city.
What I especially enjoyed:
1. Walking around the historic centre.
2. Having fun with street artists and musicians.
3. Renting a pedal boat in the Vltava River.
4. Picnicking in the park Riegrovy Sady while enjoying the view over the city.
5. My hotel Rezidence Dlouhá 17 in the Old Town pedestrian zone.
“When you travel you are speechless, when you are back you become a story teller” – Ibn Batuta