28 things to do in New York:
1. Having the feeling that everything is possible in a city that never sleeps.
2. Straying into the streets like a lost tourist and out of the blue starting to take part of a film like a background actor. Am I going to be a famous??? Is Brad Pitt somewhere here?
3. Going from Manhattan to Brooklyn walking on the Brooklyn Bridge, especially when it is time for the sun to go down and the sky becomes something a rainbow of purple pink red and orange …
4. Going for a stroll in Dumbo and Brooklyn heights and wondering how life should be for a New Yorker?
5. Visiting the Victoria’s secret shop in Valentine’s Day while listening to Whitney Houston sings loudly that she will always love you and thinking about my significant other.
6. Giving myself a chance to a frenetic shopping on the 5th Avenue following in the footsteps of Carrie Bradshaw.
7. Having an Italian dinner in the EATALY restaurant. But don’t make the hilarious mistake that I made myself to ask somebody where is EATALY, cause you will get the answer that EATALY is not in Manhattan but in the north of the Europe!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!
8. Eating cheeseburgers and delicious fries in the hidden Burger Joint behind the curtain in the 56th Street or in the Shake Shack in the heart of Battery Park City although I have to wait in a long queue.
9. Ice skating at Rockefeller Center.
10. Having a Sunday brunch at Red Rooster in the heart of Harlem or at the French Bistro Pastis on the 9th Avenue.
11. Visiting the Museum of modern art MOMA and having a lunch at its own restaurant The Modern. Besides the MOMA, I also like the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
12. Taking a bus without having an idea of where it will go. But just be careful that it won’t bring you to the Bronx in the middle of the night.
13. Visiting Columbia University and all of a sudden finding out that the persons mentioned in the main building are the Greek philosophers.
14. Trying to understand how the metro works.
15. Trying to understand where all these persons come from. Is anybody here 100% real New Yorker?
16. After midnight shopping at Times square…I love you FOREVER 21.
17. Eating cupcakes at the Magnolia Bakery. Oh my God, which one should I choose?
18. Admiring the architecture of the Chrysler Building, Flatiron Building and the Woolworth Building and looking at the scenic view from the 102nd floor Observatory of the Empire State building.
19. Having a coffee or hot caramel chocolate in one of 129 Starbucks Coffee stores.
20. Needless to talk about the Statue of liberty. Taking the boat which departs from the Battery Park should belong to every tourist’s program who respect it.
21. Visiting the china town, having a pizza at Lombardi’s in Little Italy, shopping and gallery hopping in Soho and Tribeka.
22. Having a coffee in the Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village and definitely having a dinner at the Spice Market in the Meatpacking district.
23. Relaxing in The High Line Park with views of the Hudson River. It is surprising that in this park dogs are not allowed but there is always a reason.
24. Studying in the New York public library at 42nd Street.
25. What about a fashion week in the Lincoln Centre?
26. Enjoying a drink at the rooftop bar at 230 Fifth.
27. Taking Citibike to the Riverside Park.
28. Listening to the song of frank Sinatra “Start spreading the news, I am leaving today, I want to be a part of it “while having picnic in the Central park. Visiting the park on foot or by bicycle, both of them are beautiful ideas.
Those were my 28 things to do in New York!